I took the Goodreads Challenge this year & truly challenged nyself by committing to read 100 books. I have succeeded by fulfilling my goal 🙂
Although not all of the books I read were published in 2015, this list, in no particular order, were the ones I feel were the top 10 I’ve read.
- The Latke in the Library & Other Mystery Stories for Chanukah: Libi Astaire
- In the Waning Light: Loreth Anne White
- Where the Wild Roses Grow: Willow Rose
- Where the Memories Lie: Sibel Hodge
- Raveled: Anne McAneny
- Skewed: Anne McAneny
- Desolation Sound: Fraser C. Heston & Heather J. McAdams
- The Good Neighbor: A.J. Banner
- Follow You Home: Mark Edwards
- Black Sunshine: Ninie Hammon
Here’s to 2016 with many more good reads to come!